Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Virtual Birth of Mister Ichey

Hello.

 I am Mister Ichey. I am a maker of things. For a while now, I have been pupating in my lair, creating for you things I hope you will enjoy. This website will house various types of art and "art" ranging from comics to paper cut-outs, videos to de-faced children's books. Yes, musical albums, essays and even books are not off-limits, and in fact on-limits. Whatever strikes my creative fancy will be made and displayed for you. The theory here is that passion will remain in whatever I am making though what I am making may change, resulting in more frequent, higher quality product for you to view for two seconds, "like", and promptly forget about.

Hopefully this experiment will be a success. Like all experiments, there are bound to be bumps, mishaps and the deaths of many rats. But in the end at least we can say we had fun (unless that "we" includes the rats).

Let's begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment